23 September 2009

The National Champs In Christchurch

Last weekend We went to Christchurch for the National Championships. I topped out my first climb so I was very pleased with that, but My second climb didn't go quite as well. I was dynoing for a hold with my left hand and I fell off, I should have moved my body first before letting go of the wall with my hand. My final went okay, but my feet kept slipping off the holds because I was wearing my new shoes which had not been worn in yet. The placings in our family were Me: 2nd National cup speed (there were medals for the overall ranking and they gave them out at this comp), 3rd National Champs Speed, 3rd National Champs difficulty. Josiah: 1st National Cup Speed, 3rd National Champs Speed, 2nd National Champs Difficulty. Mum: 3rd National Champs Difficulty. Dad: 3rd National Cup Speed, 2nd National Champs Difficulty. Here are some photos that Mum took at the comp:

No comments:

Post a Comment