11 November 2009

Last Holiday Post

Home 14 Oct

Sunday-more rest

On Sunday we had another rest day hanging around the place. I read lots of my book. We went for a walk in the evening along the beach a little way. We finished Little House On the Prairie.

Monday-Crystal Cascades

On Monday we hired a car and went to Crystal Cascades. Our car was the same type as the one we hired in Sydney except it was bright yellow. My ankle hurt so I didn't do the full walk because the last bit was uphill and that hurt more. After the walk we went for a swim in the river. There were lots of little spotted fish that were really cool.

Tuesday-Going Home

On Tuesday we packed our bags then ,having time to kill, we walked down to the mango tree at the end of the street to take some photos of us with it. We also took some photos of us at the beach. When we got to the airport we had to wait for an hour for a flight. I looked at some shops. On the flight to Sydney I read my book the whole time. At Sydney airport we used the free internet to check our mail.


My Overview Of The Trip

Things I Found Out
Aeroplane food tastes disgusting.
Driving through unfamiliar scenery isn't boring.
It is very easy to get lost in Sydney.
Non-free internet costs ton in Sydney airport.
Snake skin doesn't feel like fish scales.
Kangaroo fur is very soft.
Macaws bite when they don't want any more food.

Photos from Crystal Cascades and on our last day:





1 comment: