14 October 2009

My Trip to Australia!

I have just got back from a holiday in Australia.
I will be posting the journal that I wrote over the next few days.
Here are the first two entries.

Wellington Airport 1 Oct.


We are at Wellington Airport at the international departure lounge. Before we went to the departure lounge we had to fill out departure cards, Dad made a mistake on his: he wrote zaland instead of zealand but he managed to fix it so that was okay. After that we confirmed our other flights at the ticketing office. We are eating the food that we can't take in to Australia. I am really excited about going to Cairns. The comp will be really cool too. I am going to take lots of photos on the plane. My favourite thing about the trip will be seeing the reef.

On the Plane to Australia 1 Oct.

We have been on the plane for around maybe 20-30 minutes. They are handing out meals now, I'm having a chicken meal. Mum Dad and Josiah are having vegan ones. I can't see any water but I'm not in the window seat so maybe Josiah can. we were watching the soloist but it stopped working so now we are watching something else. Me and Josiah got given little goody bags. We were supposed to board at 3.45 but we boarded at 4.05.
Later:
The meal was quite nice. I enjoyed the bread and the after dinner mint. The flight attendants still haven't collected the trays.


No comments:

Post a Comment